Important Customer Updates About Coronavirus
Last updated Tuesday 31st March 2020
Colour My Pot is still open for business during our advertised times and monitoring the ongoing requirements of the government and health authorities and complying with all directives as they are communicated.
There are some additional precautions we are taking for the safety of our customers and team members
- We are allowing 10 painters in the studio from Sat 16th May and 20 painters from Sat 13th June.
- Please book your seat via this website or contact the studio during opening hours to reserve your seat.
- We are offering take home packs that you can buy online or in-store
- If you spend over $50 and live in the Redlands we offer free delivery, otherwise we will deliver within 40km of Cleveland for $5.
- We have increased our cleaning routines within the store, including increased cleaning throughout the day.
- Our team have had additional training on maintaining good hygiene practices
- Opening hours have been reduced to 10am – 2pm on our advertised days
For the time being our preferred payment method is via debit or credit card through our touchless payment terminal. (Don’t worry we can still accept cash)
We apologise for any inconvenience that our changes may cause.
We’d like to thank our customers for their continued support and understanding as we work through this challenging period.