Important Customer Updates About Coronavirus
Last updated Friday 27th January 2021
Colour My Pot is open for business during our advertised times and monitoring the ongoing requirements of the government and health authorities and complying with all directives as they are communicated.
There are some additional precautions we are taking for the safety of our customers and team members
- We ask customers to check in via our QR code upon arrival
- We have reduced the number of available seats in the studio
- Please book your seat via this website or contact the studio during opening hours to reserve your seat
- Due to the restricted seating we require everyone to purchase a studio fee
- We request customers who are feeling unwell in any way to avoid coming to the studio. If you have reserved your seat online we will either refund or provide a credit to you for an alternative date
- We are offering take home packs that you can buy online or in-store
- If you spend over $50 and live in the Redlands we offer free delivery and can also deliver within 40km of Cleveland for a small fee
- We have increased our cleaning routines within the store, including increased cleaning throughout the day
- Our team have had additional training on maintaining good hygiene practices
- Opening hours have been reduced to 10am – 2pm on our advertised days
- During the school holidays we will be open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Saturday
- For the time being our preferred payment method is via debit or credit card through our touchless payment terminal. (Don’t worry we can still accept cash).
We’d like to thank our customers for their continued support and understanding as we work through this challenging period.